Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And then I shot him in the head and...

Yeah well, about four days ago I beat Link's Crossbow Training. Well, I finished all the levels but I haven't gotten all medals. Well anyway, of course the game was short and definatly not a very good game. It still was fun though. Boss Battles were my favorite part of the game.


I was disappointed in the fact that the game was short (but I was expecting it to be from the day the game was announced) and that it wasn't a real game-just a few...tests...games...whatever you call it. It's sad to think that this game could have been an adventure game with Link going around the kingdom trying to save the land of Hyrule from monsters or something. But no...


Also Lake Hylia, Faron Woods (the Lost Woods don't count) and Death Mountain weren't included in this game...and (TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILERS!) how was Hyrule Castle rebuilt? Wasn't it destroyed at the end of the game? And Stallord...did he come back to...uhh the "undead" life? How?


The game was still fun anyway. I recommend it only if you're planning on getting Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles or some other game that uses the Wii Zapper. Unlucky me, I got the Wii Zapper just for Link's Crossbow Training. And that didn't go so well.